Monday, December 14, 2009

What's a really good daily facial skin care program?

I'm 40 with Swedish, sensitive skin. I'm concerned about aging.





I've been using a skin care system (Pure Simplicity) from Bath %26amp; Body works for years but they discontinued it. Now I have the sample pack for Patricia Wexler's daily skin care. I like it but it is rather expensive.


Any suggestions?What's a really good daily facial skin care program?
apply papaya pulp with pinch of salt and few drops of honeyWhat's a really good daily facial skin care program?
Mary Kay TimeWise is the best stuff I tried. I love it. My face is softer and glowing with no age spots or wrinkles. And it's safe for sensitive skin like mine.
Paula's Choice





www.paulaschoice.com
Since I went to a dermatologist for dry skin and eczema, I have been using Cetaphil soap. I really like it and have had no problems with break outs or dehydrated skin. I started to use Pond's cold cream also as my Mom has used it all her life and she is beautiful. I am in my 30's and started to see signs of age so I thought I better use what she uses.





Every night I wash with the Cetaphil and rinse with cold water to close up my pores. Then I load the Pond's on to sleep. Next day I do it again and put my make-up on. My skin has never been better. Good Luck!
I used to waste alot of money and time buying useless products that caused me breakouts and finally I tried Dove products they have a great line and for sensitive fair skin like mine it works great no more breakouts and It saves me alot of money too. I hope it works for you .
Have you heard of Arbonne? It's formulated in Switzerland and made in the US. Arbonne's revolutionary anti-aging system (hydrating wash, balancing toner, facial serum, transforming lift, corrective eye cream, day cr猫me, and night cr猫me) is specifically formulated to reduce the affects of sun damage, decrease fine lines and wrinkles, while it works to combat the visual signs of aging. The system consists of botanically based products that contain natural collagens (hyaluronic acid), giving your skin a natural lift and others to deeply condition and hydrate your skin. They're all pure, safe, beneficial, hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, and formulated without alcohol, wax, dyes, chemicals, fragrances, acetone, or mineral oil. They're unlike any others on the market as they are formulated in Switerland and made with all 9 KEY anti-aging elements (KOJIC ACID, NANOSPHERES, COPPER, VITAMIN C, ALPHA %26amp; BETA HYDROXY ACIDS, PEPTIDES, BIO-HYDRIA, ELHIBIN %26amp; STIMUTEX, and ALPHA LIPOIC ACID), giving you maximum benefit.





Their products are also formulated with nanosphere technology which makes them beneficial for all skin types and adjusts to your skins specific needs by applying more moisture in dry areas and less is oily areas. I like this because I have an oily T-zone. Arbonne has helped to even out my skin tone as well as keep my skin looking radiant, without looking oily or greasy. Research shows that 6 months continued use of this system will give a 68% decrease in DEEP density lines and wrinkles; however I started to notice results within a week or two.





Arbonne even has anti aging products for your entire body including a hydrating body wash, body serum, hydrating body lotion, and essential fatty acid dietary supplement, a concentrated blend of flaxseed oil, CoQ10 and beneficial elements to support younger-looking skin and good health ... from the inside, out ... and formulated in a vegetarian capsule. It's made of Flaxseed oil, vitamins A, C, E, Coenzyme Q10, alpha lipoic acid. I love the NutriMinC Re9 Anti-Aging Body Serum and Hydrating Body Lotion.





The products come in pre measured pumps so there is no waste. I love this because I don't like measuring my products. It's hard to try and determine how much eye cr猫me or moisturizer is most beneficial. This way, just 1 pump is all you need! If you're interested in learning more, send me an email and I'll help you.
This is what I suggest:





1. Wash your face once in the morning and once at night with Cetaphil, or if you want to exfoliate, St. Ives Apricot Scrub for sensitive skin. It effectively exfoliates your skin gently, giving us women a clen, vibrant glow. Remember, too much washing strips our face of natural oils, making us prone to wrinkles and dryness.





2. If your face is not oily, avoid using toners, because again, if you do not need it, it will just dry up your face.





3. Follow up with an anti-aging eye cream, like that of L'oreal's Revitalift eye cream.





4. Use a time-appropriate (day or night) facial moisturizer. Remember, a good facial moisturizer is the best investment for youthful skin. I use Olay Total Effects.





5. If your facial moisturizer has no SPF properties, remember to put on sunscreen because sun do damages the skin.





6. This is a personal suggestion. Avoid too much facial expressions because I believe it causes crowfeet, fine lines and wrinkles. It is okay to smile and laugh, just ease up on the frowning and other.





STAY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Nivea or Marykay. Both classic products and have anti-aging skincare lines. Non-irritating as well.
thats what i hate about bath and body works. they are always discontinuing things. grrrrr! let me tell you what keeps me looking young. noxema in the jar. its a cold cream. ive used it since i was like 11 or 12 and have used it ever since. im 45. i have never had any issues with my skin and have been complimented on it many times. give it a try. morning and night, every day. its inexpensive and its a great product you can pick up at any drugstore or grocery store.
I am in LOVE with arbonne RE9 Kit. It is a bit price, ranging from about $275 for the whole kit, but the products last you a whole year with normal use.


You have to get it from an arbonne consultant, or you can try ebay.
You should totally try Artistry. They have nothing less than amazing products. You would probably want the time defiance skin care system. I know alot of ladies your age and even ladies in their early 20's that are already using this stuff and they can't stop ranting and raving about how good it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment