Monday, December 14, 2009

Better Facial Skin Care Solution?

I would like to better clean my face and came up with the idea of making my pores clean...





So I thought of pulling out the dirt, blackheads, acne,etc. by putting on egg white and tissue paper, and pulling it out...





Then I would have to close my pores with a toner...





Also I get rid of 5 o'clock shadows by waxing...





But I don't know of this is a good method?Better Facial Skin Care Solution?
Natural is always the best method.


Eggs are a great and natural way to remove dirt and blackheads. Another method is using gelatin to make a pore strip:


1 T Knox unflavored gelatin


1-1/2 T milk


Apply to skin (ie nose) and let it harden, then peel off the hardened strip it forms. :)





If you're looking for a natural cleanser, here's a recipe I have to share as well:


1 tbs apple juice


2 tbs skin milk


1 tsp honey


It's great for acne prone skin. Honey has long been proven to be good for the skin, and milk and fruits have AHA which help replenish the skin. Add a bit of sugar if you want to exfoliate a bit. Alba also has great natural cleansers. Out of all (unnatural) drugstore cleansers, I recommend Spectro Jel or Cetaphil because they clean well and are the gentlest.





A toner is great after pore cleansing to even out the skin. Both rose water and witch hazel work, although I think rose water is better personally.





Don't forget to moisturize after toning though!





And as for waxing, not 100% sure what you mean but try sugaring on the face. It's just lemon juice, sugar, and sometimes honey. It's all natural and gentler on the skin on the face. You can actually google your own recipes....

No comments:

Post a Comment