Monday, December 14, 2009

Best natural product for facial skin care?

I am 23 years old and have wrinkles around my eyes from too much smiling (wrinkles won't stop me though!) and sun damage when I was younger. I am currently using an anti-wrinkle eye cream that is quite expensive and the results aren't that great.


I would like to use a natural product around my eye area to help plump up the skin and help protect against future damage, that is not too expensive and is easy to source.


I live in Australia so it needs to be available here.


Thanks.Best natural product for facial skin care?
Most important practice for preventing future wrinkles is sunscreen. Make sure it has both UVA and UVB protection (most chemical sunscreens only have UVB protection, whereas the UVA is what causes deeper damage and wrinkles). Look for something that uses zinc oxide or titanium dioxide as its active ingredient.Best natural product for facial skin care?
Try the intelligence line from arbonne it just became available to you two weeks ago.





100% pure and natural. It's not cheap but it's effective -
You can use essential oils that are available anywhere. Natural remedies are better since they aren't toxic to the body and doesn't cause irritation. You can try and look into http://www.skinsosilky.com/wrinkles/1-wr鈥?/a> to know more about it. Also, sun exposure is the major factor in contributing premature aging, so best to avoid exposing your skin under too much sunlight, and use sunscreen whenever you go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment