Monday, December 14, 2009

Has any1 tried Origins facial skin care range?

Just wondering what it is like, as I usually use Dermatologica and fancy a change.Has any1 tried Origins facial skin care range?
Do it! I switched last year and havent looked back. They are so good and helpful as assistants, and I have their - have a nice day moisturiser, checks and balances wask, never a dull moment scrub, and serum. They are lovely. Also, in boots they have this thing where they will do a facial on you for 拢15 with all the products they think you need and then the 拢15 is redeemable against anything you buy. Brilliant!Has any1 tried Origins facial skin care range?
I have used many of their products and find them excellent.
I have used their face masks and they are brill....

No comments:

Post a Comment