Monday, December 14, 2009

After swimming facial skin care?

I swim 3 times a week, but i don't know how to take care of my skin after swimming to make it feel less dry and to get fewer breakouts. I am a no-fuss no-muss kinda girl, so the easier the routine the more likely i am to try it. Right now, in my post-swim shower I was my face with a mild cleanser. Can anyone tell me something simple I can do to help my skin after swimming, without making it feel oily?After swimming facial skin care?
the chlorine should be cleaning your skin if your in a pool and it should kill the bacteria, so maybe you should try washing it less after you swim? if you over wash, you will just be drying out your skin. I always get oily skin whenever i try to get rid of dry skin with creams. I'm no expert but i would try not washing it as much.After swimming facial skin care?
Hi alienz67.





I am actually writing to say i like the way you answer questions. And i also think that you are a very intersting person. Can you please write to me so we can chat some time. My email is Angelalo80@yahoo.com. I am waiting anxiously for your reply.





Bey for now.


Angela Report Abuse

vey bad.
you apply coconut oil on your face before getting into the pool.
bad
there is this stuff by c.o. bigelow (you can find it at bath and body works) called rose hydrating gel. it's oil free and can be used as a moisturizer OR as a 5 minute mask. after i wash my face (with rice cleanser from b%26amp;bw) i put that on for 5 minutes (you sort of have to pile it on the dry spots as it soaks in). that really helps my skin. both relatively cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment