Monday, December 14, 2009

What products are good for men's skin care (facial)?

I have a dermatitis problem and I have oily, (sometimes dry) skin, so I can't use products that could irritate my skin. I also have black head problems too. I want professional answers esp. from beauticians and make up artists.What products are good for men's skin care (facial)?
Go see a dermatologist by Dermalogica.. Just go on their website to find your nearest one and they can reccomend the products most suited for your skin xWhat products are good for men's skin care (facial)?
http://www.menessentials.com/, babycakes.











...and that's all i have to say about that.
Try Mary Kay's new line, MKMen.
go to a Clinique conter at a department store


they have a good mens line that my brother uses


and you can ask the employees questions and get answers
Nivea for MEN

No comments:

Post a Comment