Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Facial skin care?

does anyone know any secrets about skin? what kinds of foods are good for the skin? my skin looks blotchy without make up, and i get dark circles under my eyes. (even though i get plenty of sleep) is there any kinds of moisturiser i could use to make my skin more even looking and glowingFacial skin care?
ArbonneFacial skin care?
I don't believe in food having any kind of effect on skin.





However, what you ingest into your body does come out of skin,.. as sweat and oil. So. I guess it kind of makes sense. But nonetheless, don't base skin problems on food.





A chemical peel will even out your skin tone. You can go to a Med-Spa or a dermatology office. I absolutely love these. I have uneven skin due to acne scars and my face looks amazing after getting them. It usually takes about 6 chemical peels to achieve AMAZING results. I'm assuming that's what your esthetician will tell you. But you, personally, will notice a difference after just one.





Other than that, you might want to try a cream with hydroquinone (a lightening agent.)





I would do both of these things to get the best results.





Good luck. :)
bio oil is great for scarring and evening out complexion. Omega 3 which is in fish is good for your skin. But basically a good diet in general with plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables and lots of water. Dermalogica have a skin brightening system, i havent tried it yet because i thought i would try to bio oil first because ive heard great things about it
use proactive however you spell it and also don't eat junk food! Wash your face with a cleanser or a regular bar of soap. Ok I found that if You do not use cover up or foundation all of your pimples go away or some of them... I alsways used to use cover up and foundation and I stopped for a week and most of my pimples went away. Then I used it again and they came back. This works but its hard for a week because you said your face doesnt look great without makeup.....ok I really hope I helped!!!!
Use an eye cream that has vitamin K in it for the dark circles, for blotchy skin try Porcelana, it's a lightening cream, both available at drugstores.


Eat lots of fruits, veggies and whole grains to stay overall healthy.
Ok um don't wear makeup, if you have to only wear expensive kinds, and only a little bit, NO COVER UP or foundation. Drink TONS of water.And uh,,.
Drink lots of water, and stay away from sugary foods. You may consider taking fish oil pills. They are good for skin and general health.
I did a colon cleanse and it helped my skin tremendously. I also feel like I have alot more energy. I used oxy powder colon cleanse.

No comments:

Post a Comment