Monday, December 14, 2009

Proper facial skin care for a guy?

For starters I am 35 and spent the last year living in a tropical country. Now I moved back to San Francisco, CA.





Lately, I been noticing that I have some acne building up on my face and it seems dry. I use a facial wash by Nivea (with beads) when I take a shower which does not seem to clear it up. Any advice?





Also, I am wondering what types of products I could use on my face to prolong/maintain youthful skin without spending a fortune?





Thanks.Proper facial skin care for a guy?
*Mary Kay* velocity for men


moisturizer and cleanser


($12) ($10)


*works great on any type of skin


*very reasonable price


*works instantly you will notice changes within a few mins


*smoothens skin


*cleans deepProper facial skin care for a guy?
Start getting facials, this will help immensely. Aveda has great products %26amp; they are pretty affordable. I use them w/ my clients w/ lots of great results. (I have a lot of men who are my clients- men need great skin care too!)
Only a dermatologist can tell you what's causing your problem %26amp; give you the proper treatment. In the long run, you'll save money by not having to try everything under the sun (all of which is costly).
Dude, save up and spend that mini-fortune. You'll find that a good prescription skin care line will actually make changes to your skin, and you don't need to use very much at all.





You'll end up spending just as much buying over-the-counter stuff, and since you'll need to use more each time, it will end up costing you just as much, if not more.





I suggest the Obagi skin care line. But be warned, you will go throudh a ';hate it'; phase before you love it. Stick with it, and you WILL love it.





Good luck!
both my husband and i use burt's bees. it's natural. you can go on there website and put together a regimen that works best for your needs. from blemishes to keeping skin younger. i actually order from another website that's cheaper - vitacost.com.
My husband uses the Arbonne products for men and is in love with them. They are not cheap but they do last a long time. Arbonne also has a thermal rejuvenating product for the hair that has had some good success on hair regrowth. My doctors husband uses it and his receeding hair line is growing back and the little spot on the top of his head is starting to grow back also. Here is a website that you can go to and read about the product and see if they are what you are looking for. Go to shop online and find the product and read about it.


http://www.sherrimiller.myarbonne.com


You can find before and after photos at the bottom of the products page.





Hope this helps!!!
don't know what to do use a chemical peeling.
There are a couple of things you can do to help clear your skin. First, stop touching your face. You know how when you're sitting in traffic or at work and you either touch your face because there's a little itch or you prop your chin or cheek up on your palm? That causes acne!!! Carry purell and use it alot - most acne is caused by the viruses that we all tend to carry on our hands and that otherwise cause very little noticeable damage. Second, wash your face more than when you shower. Twice a day should do the trick. Just wash your face before you go to bed - it will feel good and will take off the microscopic junk that accumulates on our skin everyday. If it weren't your face you'd never notice.


Rogaine is a fabulous product and it works. Walgreen's sells a generic version pretty cheaply and you can get enough for three months for the price of one name brand one.
I got my husband started on Arbonne's mens line, and it's improved his oily, acne-prone skin dramatically. It's a Swiss formulated skin care line made in the US that is specifically formulated for anti-aging. And, while it's not cheap, it does last a long time, so I think it's worth the price.
chose the right products for your skin.


since i don't know what beuty products there, i can't give you any suggestion.
  • live.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment