Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What is the best facial skin care line you have used?

I have been using Pro-Active for about 5 months now. I'm not completely impressed. I wash my face at least 1x a day and do the mask every couple days, but It doesn't seem to make my skin look...its best. I have also been using this cream called ';colostrum cream'; and it was suppose to balance my skin out - however, i just notice it makes my skin look oily.





What is the best facial skin care line that really gets the job done? I don't want zits coming up every other day! My skin is pretty average, not too dry and not to oily.





ThanksWhat is the best facial skin care line you have used?
spectro jel and spectro acne careWhat is the best facial skin care line you have used?
Purpose brand face wash %26amp; moisturizer has worked best for me. That combined with plain old 2.5% benzoyl perozide (NOT the maximum strength 10% they try to sell...all that does is ruin your skin and create more acne). Both are extremely mild.





I have suffered from acne on and off for 15 yrs (I am 29). Visit www.acne.org...honestly, that is the best resource for anyone with acne. You will get TONS of ideas and help. That's where I found out that mild face wash and simple 2.5% BP works for me, and for most people. Check it out!
try Shiseido. my whole family uses it and they all used to have bad acne and zits and once they used it heir skin totally cleared up. it works amazing, and its not that expensive at all. good luck :)
I really like Boscia. That's what I use, and I love it. If you have acne, get SensiClear lotion, too. Use the lotion from the SensiClear mixed with the Boscia to prevent pimples and still get the moisturizer.











I hope this helps!
Aveeno, I use the Clear Compexion Foaming Cleanser every night, the only time I get breakouts is if I miss washing my face one night.
Decleor! Its a little pricey but totally worth it! I trained with a cosmetic company called skin truth which are also quite good and reasonably priced! Good luck
I use Victoria Principal.....Its AMAZING. I never get pimples and i actually stopped wearing foundation because my skin is perfect. You can get cheaper on ebay.....
I use Olay for sensitive skin, it works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment