Monday, December 14, 2009

Black/Hispanic Beauty Question: Good facial skin care products?

I'm a mixed black and hispanic teen, and it's been hard trying to find good skin products. My skin is not that Beyonce complexion, yet it's a similar color, it's always dry becuase I'm constantly washing my face. I doin't even really get pimples but blackheads which are horrible, and make my face always seem so dirty.





Basically I'm wondering if anyone knows a skincare regime that'll get rid of black heads, minimize pores, mosterize my skin, and even my skintone from all those dam acne scars!





I've already heard of Proactive, I have it.Black/Hispanic Beauty Question: Good facial skin care products?
wash your face less often. this works for me. when i washed my face once a day my face was really dry and i broke out all the time. i rarely wash my face, especially not with soap alone. when i do, i use the neutrogena scrub that was mentioned above. neutrogena makes great products. good luck to you!Black/Hispanic Beauty Question: Good facial skin care products?
PROACTIVE!!





I use to use all different sorts of over the counter face wash/face creams, etc. but ever since I used proactive i will never buy anything else. It may be a bit expensive, but when you see the results it's worth the money.
For blackheads and pore minimizing I use Biore products. try their strips for blackheads and for minimizing pores try their pore minimizing facial cleanser. Always take ur makeup off before u go to bed and try not to touch ur face alot cuz that can also cause blackheads. A good moisturizer is Pond's cream or skin milk. Also try putting a lil dab of petroleum jelly with the moisturizer u have now. I'm a hispanic teen too hope this helps =)
I'm black and when I was a teenager, I constantly got pimples and from those pimples I got plenty of scars. I tried everything and nothing worked. But when I hit 21 they just stopped coming. I used a bleaching cream to get rid of the scars and now my face is clear. So maybe you just have to wait it out. It could be a phase.
hi


I would advice you to try some home based remedies for skin ,hair and weight problems, this link has some good information it sure did help me so here goes,


http://tinyurl.com/zrol5





goodluck
If your skin is dry dont use proactiv, and never ever use bar soap on the face, it makes skin condition worse. I tell my clients that a regular skin care regimen should consist of an oil-free cleanser, milky or gel base, a facial scrub/exfoliant to use once a week, not st ives peach scrub its horrible and damaging, try neutrogena's microdermabrasion system its great. Also you want an oil free moisturizer one preferrably with spf of 25 or more. Using a scrub will help reduce blackheads, otherwise they need to be extracted professionally, they are hard to get rid of at home. A good skin care line is Eminence organics, but if budget doesnt allow it try neutrogena, its the best over the counter line. Good luck!
what i use and recomend is a facial scrub (neutrogena) and use toner afterwards. you only have to do it once a day. its great! your skin will feel silky soft! usually about 1 week or 2.
proactive is the best
I struggled with acne for years and I finally found the solution that works for me. We have been fooled, tricked, deceived, and just plain lied to. It's time that someone put a stop to it, and everyone learn the truth!





Those of us who suffer from acne have usually been given 2 choices and neither of them work:





1. Over the counter remedies such as cleansers, creams, ointments, etc. These things have been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.





2. Go see a doctor and or dermatologist. They will generally prescribe prescription drugs which include topicals and or antibiotics. This, too, has been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.





I found a step-by-step program that cured my acne and it has never come back. It is amazing and doesn鈥檛 use any drugs or doctors. The truth is that acne can be cured鈥f we know the secret the doctors and drug companies don鈥檛 want us to know.





There is a great website: http://cure-my-acne.info/3daycure/ that has all the details. I really suggest you check it out and see if it works as well for you as it did for me.
Skin is skin ,regardless of what color it is.Don't be silly.
I use proactiv as well,my breakouts are down to very rare but i sitll like my face is two toned/blotchy.But proatciv has a lot of different products you could try.
Try MARIO BADESCU skin care line,you can log in to their site at mariobadescu.com and you can also fill out a questionnaire where a professional skin care adviser can help u select the best products for your skin. They are a little pricey but also fantastic ,with no chemicals.
  • live.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment