Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Does anyone how I may contact Dermitage (skin care(facial products) to receive my refund?

I called and canceled any future orders of Dermitage facial/skin care products, because, simply put, I did not notice any change on my face within the allotted trial period. The Dermitage company also stated. to return any unused or empty product, as I have done %26amp; paid the S %26amp; H charges that incurred to mailing back their product. (I kept my mailing receipt for tracking purposes). I called Dermitage and, explained why I choose to return merchandise, be it used or empty. I was given a RMA # for confirmation and to put on package for the purpose of shipping and handling before the specified date of Saturday, December 6, 2008. I had an inclination urging me to check my bank account. I did and nearly fainted, because they DID take out the full purchase price of the product shipped to me in the amount of $89.95! I cannot afford to fatten unscrupulous pirates' pockets. The product purchase price of $89.95 (for just those ';trial'; small jars, which is the ACTUAL PRODUCT), caused an overdraft which infuriates me to no end. Now, I am ready to take legal action. The tele. # they gave me only rings, NO ONE ANSWERS.


This only makes legitimate businesses skeptic to advertise their product. The consumers will bypass all interaction of such with the impression that they will get RIPPED OFF. Does anyone how I may contact Dermitage (skin care(facial products) to receive my refund?
A subpoena, lawyer, and a little patience always does the trick if you want wee bit more than a $89.95.


If you want to take a shot to this company though, blogging on almost every blog out there, get the word out, make a youtube (TM!) video for heavens sake, slab a fine girl on the front and clicks will be coming like there's no tommarow.


Using the web as your resource is a fine tool in combating difficult predators such as this ignorant company.






No comments:

Post a Comment