Monday, December 14, 2009

18 year old asian guy here wanting some facial skin care tips?

I'm not asking how to brighten my skin. I can get lighter if I wanted naturally and dark if I wanted. Actually i'm already dark from walking outside on campus too much lol... Anyways back on topic, I want smoother skin. I feel that my skin is too rough even though I do use facial wash and lotion. I'm kinda new to this so I might not even be using the right things.





O yeah another question. Like I said I can get light without bleaching. Is sunblock enough to prevent my new skin cells from darkening? I can't stay out of the sun because I have to walk outdoors on my college campus to get to classes. Please don't suggest an umbrella... lol too embarrassing to carry one of those.18 year old asian guy here wanting some facial skin care tips?
well you could start by using a face wash daily. moisturize your face daily.... and use sunblock.. a good sunblock is important. then twice a week go for a facial for men... they will cleanse your face with cleansing milk and scrub it.... u could try natural products like basil and aloe vera...18 year old asian guy here wanting some facial skin care tips?
Exfoliate...That means getting some kind of 'grainy' face wash and knocking off all the dead skin cells that sit on your face. Don't do it too rough (as men like to do)...think about a light touch. It shouldn't feel uncomfortable.





Then if you have time alone...and make sure you are alone. Do a face mask. I know it doesn't sound manly but it does work. If you have never treated your skin well before then I would start with a herbal detoxifying mask to start. But you can try different kinds...just read the package and find which one is best for your type of skin.





After that...moisturize! That means after you wash and before bed. I'm talking just a small amount during the day and at night will improve the way your skin looks.





Sun Block will help (and I live in China so I know how stupid it looks to walk around with an umbrella and long sleeve gloves in the summer). Just get a higher SPF if your going to be in the sun a lot and remember to reapply if your out for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment