Monday, December 14, 2009

What is men's facial skin care that's worth the money?

Any product or any online store you can recommend?What is men's facial skin care that's worth the money?
Clinique!


I'm obsessed with skin and it always bugged me that my brother never took care of his skin- basically because he didn't know how to. He had blackheads everywhere and it was just getting gross. About a year or so ago I bought him a few items from the Clinique men's line.. liquid wash extra strength and M-gel Lotion. His face has cleared up significantly! I also bought my boyfriend the pore minimizer from the womens line and it worked well for him!What is men's facial skin care that's worth the money?
Clinique has a mens line that I hear is pretty good.





Other than that, drink lots of water and stay away from caffeine and alcohol.





Eat foods high in antioxidants like berries and green tea.
Have you ever tried Mary Kay Skin Care for men? I am a mk rep. and I would love the opportunity to show you the new mk men's skin care line.
If you want value for money,go to a doctor and ask for diprobase cream,i presume you live in the uk,soyou will only pay the prescription charge.


It is a well known skin moisterisor,and will last you about 3,6 months,its good stuuf,ive used it for years...good luck
  • live.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment