Monday, December 14, 2009

Is Suki facial skin care products ok for sensitive skin?

I recently learned about the Suki brand of facial skin care products. I often get red skin when I use products so I'm wondering if anyone with sensitive skin has had success with this brand? Here is where I learned about the brand: http://www.lilou-organics.com/scripts/brands_suki.asp





Would appreciate good and bad feedback as I'm looking for a moisturizer for the winter months.Is Suki facial skin care products ok for sensitive skin?
before using have skin patch testIs Suki facial skin care products ok for sensitive skin?
it may take you a week or two to get use this new product. if redness occurs two weeks after use of this product get one that is made for sensitive skin.
  • live.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment