Monday, December 14, 2009

What do you look for in skin care / facial care / bath and body?

when you go shopping for skincare, facial care, or bath and body items, what do you look for? what pricing do you look for in the items you buy? do you like it more when there is one mixed smell, or lots of regular smalls (like one mixed smell: shining morning you don't know how it smells, it says it smells good, or like an item available in lots of scents like kiwi, strawberry, blueberry, honey, mint, etc) would you want things you try to be natural, or not? Thanks!What do you look for in skin care / facial care / bath and body?
i dont think it matters if it is natural or not.but natural makes my skin softer and helps alot. i prefer kiwi sent but thats just me. and when i go i dont like to buy things too expencive but if its naral it is a bit pricey. hope i helped :)What do you look for in skin care / facial care / bath and body?
I read a lot of the beauty magazines to find dermatoligist recommended products. There is a different treatment for every part of the body. Most of the doctor recommended facial, skin care products are more expensive, but you use such a small amount that it last for up to 3 months. Also, scents sometimes tend to have a drying affect. If you are looking for results i would stick to natural scents if your looking for cosmetic reasons go all out with your scents.
I look for good value, I won't spend a lot on a cleanser (around 拢3-4) but I might spend more on moistureiser (maybe up to 拢10). I look for a brand that I know is good like Neutrogena, Nivea etc I don't look for facial care with different scents, they don't usually have a diffeent range of smells and I don't mind that.


I spend less on things like shower gel and I don't mind what brand they are, I only really care what they smell like so I like to have a choice of scents.


I don't mind if they're natural or not, I often find the ones with chemicals in make more of a diffe3rence to your skin and natural ones are usually more expensive.


In general I look for value (if something is on special offer I'm most likely to buy that one) and ones that stand out on the shelf.
For things like facial cleansers and moisturizers I try to buy the simple and gentle ones without a ton of chemicals. For things like body soap I just buy what ever smells good. I usually buy the cheap things but not so cheap that they don't work well. I like mixed smells I guess. I do have some natural stuff and I like using it but I don't really go out of my way to buy natural things.
look at the sales reps selling the products if their skin looks good ask them what products do they use.

No comments:

Post a Comment